1.07.2011

You ARE coming... right?

The date... Jan 20th. Location.... St George (Washington Community Center). The Event? Well, HERE is the event..

Courtney is pretty funny if I do say so myself and listening to her speak will be a memory you will NOT forget. I love what she's done for the blogging world and what she will do for the Deseret News! Soooooo exciting! I love how she is learning new things, mostly about herself, and how she's teaching us to just relax, be nice and accept ourselves.



Photobucket

Courtney was a great snuggler back in 1996 and I'm sure she still is.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

sounds like fun! I will be sure to attend, but I don't know if I can force down 25main cupcakes...blech. Clearly, she hasn't been offered any cupcakes of quality. We must introduce them to her. fun.fun.fun.

Anonymous said...

I will totally be there, excited to see her and meet you too! :)

Julie said...

I wish I could be there. LOVE the picture of the two of you, Haley.

heather telford photography said...

Hey Haley, have you gotten my emails? Let me know. :)

Wendski said...

That picture cracks me up.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Kristin, sure you blaspheme. We will discuss.

And Debs Glass Onion, I am going to need some more info about that name.

Until we meet...

Amy said...

count me in. sounds like a good time!