3.17.2011

Ence Cuties & April 9th Shoots

I am going to be shooting up in Utah County on April 9th.. Email me if you are interested in a mini shoot.. I will only be booking a few. haleyannwarner@yahoo.com
There once was this family who got their pictures taken on a day when a tornado blew into town so we hiked down under a tunnel and snapped pics for a minute. Its sure a good thing they are all beautiful and spontaneous and easy going cause it wasn't the best weather day I've ever seen. :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I am a huge fan of your work and I just wanted to say - AMAZING! Love all of these pictures and this family is rocking! I have convinced myself that you must have an interview process that rules out average looking folks and you only accept the BEAUTIFUL people as clients! :)

Brenna LaPray said...

So, Does it take me moving to St. George to become really cute and stylish with the perfect family? Just wondering....every family you do is gorgeous! Love the pictures! Great work!