3.22.2010

Mini Sessions

I have to say, I have never seen happier, more go-with-the-flow kids than I did at these mini sessions last weekend. It was f.r.e.e.z.i.n.g. cold and RAINY/SNOWY. Everyone was awesome and good sports about the bad weather. I'm glad we all stuck it out because for a few minutes, I was ready to throw in the towel, but the pics turned out fantastic and I loved hanging out with everyone. If you're interested in booking a mini session in either Utah County or St. George, email me. I am booking these sessions once per month. They are the best! 20 minutes... easy peasy... no stress..















































4 comments:

Shanna said...

k Haley i am convinced that you need to do another one this summer like August so i can have you do my family. i love Heather, Haley, you did a great job. Heather, your dress is so cute! I am in love with these!

heather telford photography said...

Love them.. Dylan looks so GQ in that B&W I love it..!

Jessica said...

I love the location and the clouds above the mountains really look incredible. Fun!

The Valentine Fam said...

Thanks Haley! Can't wait to see the rest.