10.08.2008

The Beechers: Winners Of Nie Nie Photo Session

First of all, let me say how kind and thoughtful this family is for donating to Nie and for coming here to Utah for their pics.. (they live in Montana) - And let me also say how talented mother Beecher is as well. She is also a photographer so if you live in Montana, she's the ONE for you! I absolutely love how these pics turned out. Cold morning light was what we had and it was beautiful. Thanks Beechers!



































3 comments:

L'erin said...

Tears are welling. What a beautiful family. These pictures are so much more powerful than most, b/c of their ginormous hearts. You captured a story that will go on and on....

Anonymous said...

I wish you could have been on the phone when my mom saw them. :) Thanks Haley! You are wonderful.

Kara said...

Those are FREAKING AWSOME! They are a adorable family! YOU MY DEAR ARE AMAZING!