6.04.2008

Little Mr. Kendrick

I have this friend.. her name is CJANE and I sometimes even like to call her by her REAL non-blogging name, Courtney. This lady has been a fun, dear friend to me since the 7th grade and I 've been waiting (like we all have) for the day when I'd be able to meet her & Christopher's sweet baby. I really am so happy for this family and can't wait to see how many more babies are going to be joining little Chief. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

Carina said...

I LOVE them! What amazing pictures, I think you captured their family beautifully.

Anonymous said...

Um, PLEASE tell me you didn't come to Idaho and not tell me about it.

Tell me this is not the case. Lie to me if you must, the truth JUST may send me over the edge. Because I love your pictures so much.

Jamie

kate moss said...

Wow, love all of your picts lately.
Especially that little adopted baby, she needs to be in a magazine.

l.g. mcfifi said...

I enjoyed seeing these as much as you loved taking them! They are soooo beautiful- this must have been such a splendid and special time!

Staci said...

Every time I see new pictures that you take I just get so excited for you to take pictures of my baby girl in July! I can't wait!

Mumsy said...

Those are so beautiful!

Kara said...

I love the pictures!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Love them... thanks for posting!

Bek said...

Me too... I love the pictures as well. He sure is a cutie. I LOVE the pictures of the whole family..

We will be in town the weekend of the 4th, we arrive Wednesday night... can you do any time that weekend? Can you come to Park City? If not, do you have a place near you that we can go? We are happy to "travel" but just don't know a good place to do it... seriously. Name your price.

Emily said...

These are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! And oh so sweet!