5.22.2008

Celebrating Adoption: Nielson Sneak Peak

I don't really need to say anything about these pics.. her little face says it all. :) I have had lots of inquiries about the Celebrating Adoption Sessions however. I am booking 2 Celebrating Adoption Sessions per month and currently I am booking for September. These sessions are specifically for families who have adopted a child within one year and are totally FREE. It's a pretty sweet deal. The session and online proofing is complimentary. I think it's important to have great photos of these sweet kids, and most families are needing pics for their paperwork as they try to adopt more children. There are a few other photographers in Utah that are working with Celebrating Adoption if we can't get together for a session. Just click on the Celebrating Adoption link to the right for more info. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

Amie Steele said...

I love that last one! What an awesome thing you are providing these families!

more caffeine, please said...

Okay, while I think all your pictures are amazing, these are my favorite. She is precious!

Betina said...

Whoever that mother is, I need her to teach me how to do that hairdo! What a cute family :)

L.G. Fife said...

I love this- it is wonderful

MELANIE said...

how do you sign up for a photo session with you for Celebrating Adoption?

Nels, Amber and AnaElizabeth said...

These are amazing!! Thank you so much for doing this for us! AnaElizabeth is beautiful in these pictures.

Brooke said...

# 2 and 4 are awesome! her eyes in #2 on my!

Shannon said...

Haley,
Didn't know you did this...way to go! From a mom of 4 kids, 3 of whom are adopted, I am glad to see this kind of service done. Keep up the great work!