4.25.2008

What's been going on..

Here are a few random images from Las Vegas and a cute senior I met.. I am having a hard time keeping up posting sneak peaks of all my sessions.. I'll catch up soon. AND, last weekend was spent in St. George with our buddies, the Deuchers and the Slingerlands.. We hiked around Snow Canyon, (my favorite) played in the dunes and swam. But the BEST part of the weekend was celebrating Millie's #2 Birthday. We all love Millie a lot.. she makes us laugh all day. Her favorite gift was a set of Dollar Store markers.. she even fell asleep coloring in the car on the way home. (see below) :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amie Steele said...

How fun! The senior pic's are gorgeous, and that last one is just precious!

More Caffiene, Please said...

Yay for Millie! She is so cute and I'm jealous of your weekend. Sounds so fun!

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Millie!!