12.05.2007

Leslie and Kyle: The Wedding

So there are lots of reasons why I loved this wedding.. the first, of course, being that this wedding was at the PROVO Temple! Can you believe it? The PROVO Temple. I love shooting there.. no one around except a few missionaries.. the couple gets the royal treatment because all the temple workers are on cloud nine seeing a bride and groom.. it's the best. Second reason, the dinner was at the Coleman Studios in Provo.. love that place.. the brick walls, the sky lights, the art. AND, the flowers were gorgeous which is always good. :)







These missionaries are thinking, "oh, this will be me in 6 months if my sweetheart Amy keeps writing me, I miss her so much.. "



Who knew there was an orange and pink wall downtown?





So fun.. a kids only table where they could scrapbook pages for Leslie and Kyle








12 comments:

Jenny Slingerland said...

I never knew the provo temple could be such a beautiful place to get married. You did an amazing job of capturing the beauty of it. The bride is gorgeous too. Well done dear friend!

Lindsay said...

So beautiful.

Angela Fielding said...

Haley- These are stunning!! That one of the missionaries is hilarious! Great job!

Angela Fielding said...

I tried to email you but it didn't work.

Anonymous said...

Angela, did you email to haleyannwarner@yahoo.com?

Angela Fielding said...

I resent it. Maybe it went thru this time.

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Yes yes yes on the Provo Temple. As far as I am concerned it is the only place to get married.

P.S. Do missionaries still use the term "sweetheart?" Just wondering . . .

C. Jane Kendrick said...

P.P.S If more people could see the way you photograph the Provo Temple they would be more inclined to get married there, now wouldn't they?

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I am not endorsed by the Provo Temple. I get no money for these comments.

Haley Warner said...

You should get money for those comments, Courtney.. I would be willing to cut my packages in half(almost) if more people would be married there.. That's why we're friends.. you were married there, remember? :)

C. Jane Kendrick said...

Yes, twice!

The Wright's said...

Sorry to be a stalker - but through a round-about way I found this blog. (Jamie and I were friends in HS.) Anyway I used to babysit Leslie - I LOVED these photos. Thanks for sharing them (and I am so, so glad I found them!) What beautiful, beautiful photos they are - of a beautiful couple! Thanks again for sharing!