11.01.2007

Changes...

This is a copy of an email I sent to all of my clients.. I'm posting it again in case I missed anyone!

I want to let you all know how much I adore each of you and your families that I have photographed... I really consider you friends after spending so much QUALITY time together! I do, however, love my family and spending time with them too, which is why I have decided to make some changes with my photography. I will only be scheduling sessions on Tuesdays and Saturdays and will only book 2 weddings per month. My prices will change as of Jan. 1, 2008.. (if you have already booked a session with me, you will still receive the old prices) - I really feel it is important to work less and be the BEST mom I can be at this lovely stage in life. Plus, my husband & kids would like me home more to make dinner! (they're sick of eggs and cereal) :) Here are the two links for info and new prices -
Also, just a reminder that as much as I would love to squeeze those last minute photos in this year, I am completely booked! Call me in January and we'll hang out then!I'll still keep you posted on specials and fun products coming and hope to see you next year!
Thanks again for all your support and friendship. :)



5 comments:

Betina said...

Good for you!

"Mothers who know do less"... this is my new motto.

When we come to UT next year, I am hoping to book a session with you... I see I will need to plan to be around on a Tuesday or Saturday and book far in advance. Will do!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Betina! Great motto! I'm stealing that for myself!

Lisa said...

I'm happy for you! Now maybe we can get together sometime ;0)

Jen-ben said...

I have got to do this! I'm inspired...thanks!

Jess Perry said...

That is great. I am glad you are taking time with your family! You are amazing and the work you do is spectacular. You are so talented. Now everyone will just have to plan better to get in to have some pics done.