9.06.2007

New! ... DVD's


Just an FYI.. I am now offering custom DVD Slideshow's from every photo session - babies, families, weddings, you name it! They are so sweet and can be put to your choice of music - These are so fun to have and really do make great grandparent presents.. :) For any of my past and regular clients, it's not too late.. we can still put your old photos on DVD! Just email me for details - haleyannwarner@yahoo.com - (The info will also be on my website by December)

The always lovely Bryn, posing in her one year birthday princess gear. :)

2 comments:

Jess Perry said...

Haley, Thank you so much! Her pictures turned out so darling! I love them! You are the greatest. We will be in touch in just a short time when are darling little one comes along!!

Jess Perry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.